Philadelphia Region - Central Bucks and Montgomery Counties, PA

Just set up a pair of GoTenna Mesh. One Always-on Stationary Relay in Chalfont, PA.

5 Likes

Excellent! I hope the Mesher in Warrington posts on this thread. Let’s get some relays set up between you guys!

3 Likes

I am just south west of you. Mobile node, maybe a stationary mode if gotenna sells some naked units sometime soon.

3 Likes

Do you have a stationary relay setup in mind? If you did have a naked Mesh?

Are you marked on the imeshyou map? I think it’s important to develop the community around us to add value to these great gadgets.

3 Likes

Yeah adding external antenna, throwing it on the radio shed and wiring it to my always on power with deep cell batteries and solar chargers. I run a bunch of digital nodes and APRS stuff that’s always on already.

2 Likes

No not marked on the map and don’t plan to. For now the gotenna is just that - a gadget. Until we have a way to see who is connected it will remain just that.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan! If you haven’t already taken a look trough this thread, give it look. We may not have naked units but you can certainly crack what open to get started.

1 Like

I’ve been following the thread. Once there is USB API I might do something with it. I have spare gotennas and can spare a raspi or 2.

1 Like