We have received some support inquiries regarding the failure to pair after a firmware update. Sometimes this happens and I recommend completing the following steps to resolve the pairing issue:
- Unpair then pair via the app:
- Go into the app.
- Go to settings.
- Unpair your goTenna Mesh.
- Pair the mesh device.
You should be prompted to either complete the update or notified that an update is completed.
- If you are not able to pair to the original phone, try pairing on a different phone. Installing the app is free and you can quickly set up.
We have found that paring to a separate iOS device works best. This may be due to how the operating system’s Bluetooth function works. Once paired and updated, try again on the original phone.
- Lastly, if you continue to have trouble after these steps, you can try resetting your network settings.
To reset your network settings, please follow the steps below:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Swipe up to scroll down on the settings screen.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
If anyone has further questions or requires more assistance, feel free to email me at email@example.com anytime!