Mesh 5.0 is here!

More like two weeks ago. If you filled it out the day after release (and I’m not sure which form you filled out as there isn’t a form at first just a note to DM Virginia in this thread, maybe somewhere else on the website?), it got lost or sidetracked somewhere. Check message 209 above for the form that should be used.

Resend a message to the contacts Virginia listed in message 227 just to be certain she has your info.

On the SMS relay, I assume it works as before for the most part. Since I haven’t used it, I was wondering myself, so looked up some more info that may get you started with the pre-existing SMS relay.I wouldn’t expect less capability, but there could be some changes with the update to 5.0

goTenna plus SMS via internet?

SMS Relay Question

There is also some discussion of SMS relay in this more general troubleshooting thread:
https://community.gotennamesh.com/t/need-gotenna-mesh-product-support-i-am-here-to-help/43

After reading these and poking around in things in the App, I’m still not sure exactly where to start with setting one of these up. There is the info about setting up as a stationary relay in the App, but doesn’t seem to refer to SMS. I think I need to seek more knowledge here.

1 Like