Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas

Hi, the family and I are relocating to the Charlotte area around Christmas and would love to link up with some active mesh users…maybe set something up so we can actually use them on a regular basis. Let me know if any of you exist. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I bblaze! Welcome to North Carolina! I’m up in Raleigh trying to get others as well. I’ll try to send you a PM if I’m ever headed down your way.

1 Like

Thanks but I’m already from NC, just shifting to a different side of the state. But let me know if you are in that direction

2 Likes

Will do! The same if you’re ever in the Raleigh area. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another downtown raleigh user here, but never heard any traffic.

2 Likes

I think I’ve identified the problem: 2 Raleigh users and 1 soon to be Charlotte user.

1 Like

@Jelmer I’m near Capital Square but unfortunately, my window points North.

Hi. just found this place. I am in Charlotte, nc near pineville. i am trying to find other folks interested in creating a mesh network here. Have any of you had luck in finding an organization or meetup group interested in doing this?

2 Likes

I can’t say that I have. That’s why I decided to look on here to if anyone else was hiding in plain sight.

1 Like

Reaching back out, one more time, to see if there is anyone else in or around Charlotte? I see a number of nodes on the map but would like to reach out to someone

1 Like

New to the Mesh network in the Charlotte area. Would love to get some more relays working to extend network from Charlotte to Lake Norman.

3 Likes

Glad to see you here. I’m in NW Charlotte but soon to be by Mountain Island Lake. Would like to see more capacity around here.

I am in the South Charlotte area and I am willing to help.
I started a group so we can organize: https://www.facebook.com/groups/charlottegoTennaMesh

1 Like

I joined the group. Hope more will join soon