Manila, Philippines

Hi! Looking for meshers located in Metro Manila Philippines!
Let’s organize!

3 Likes

That would be nice but I’m not there in PI. But I think we should start and promote gotenna.

2 Likes

Hi, new mesher here from makati. have 4 units I still haven’t used much. Still have to read more about this.

1 Like

Welcome mesh brother! :)Let us know if have any questions.

1 Like

where can we get mesh units here in Manila?

We don’t sell any directly to the Philippines since the end of our Kickstarter.

You can buy online and have them delivered to a freight forwarding service such as Johnny Air Cargo (JAC) who will deliver to the PH.

3 Likes

Hello! I got mine from the site and brought them back here. Would you know how many users are there in Manila now?

1 Like

Hi there. I am in Metro Manila and looking to set up a mesh net. Looks like there are still not too many meshers in the Philippines. Are you still actively on? Ken

1 Like

Hello @LibertyBox! There’s a handful of us meshers in Manila and a couple from the Philippines. We do have a Facebook group that caters to ‘prepper’ and non-conventional comms. I’ll send you a DM where it is.

We’ve also setup a stationary MOAN-style node as a proof of concept at a big university south of Manila. There’s also a relay node that’s up at EDSA/Pioneer 40 stories up facing Makati CBD. Though the solar panel is a bit dodgy.

I’ve been running GoTennas since 2017 with the original ones (and still use it too), and the new Mesh as well.

2 Likes

Hi, i’m also interested in pushing goTenna here in Manila. Would be great if i could join your FB group for details. Im located here near Fairview, Quezon City.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

2 Likes

I have 2 mesh units moving around Mandaluyong and Manila area.

3 Likes

I have two units on the way -should be here within 10 days. Hope to connect and help build a bigger mesher community here.

Can you also DM to me the fb group? Thanks.

The group is here…

https://www.facebook.com/groups/offgridcomms/

1 Like

Are the #MNL guys interested in a goTenna meetup? Let’s organize one!

Hi - I tried to connect to the FB group, but FB gives a message saying the link is expired. What is the name of the group?

If it is invite only, can you invite me? I’m listed as my real name on FB - Ken Mazzio
Thanks in advance!

The link should be fixed. Try again. :slight_smile:

Just sent my join request! Please accept