Many of you on Mesh Community know me already but I’m Rahul, the product manager for goTenna Mesh.
Given how vibrant the community has become I’m going to start hosting live video sessions that will enable me to get and provide live feedback, as well as showcase projects you’re working on, and bring other members of the goTenna team in on an ad hoc basis.
In order to make sure we structure this in a way that’s valuable/fun for all of you, mind answering these questions here? Thanks!
- What type of questions/topics might you want to ask or cover during a live video session?
- Would you be interested sharing your project/experiences with other webinar attendees (show & tell)?
- What general days & times of day would make it likelier for you to join?
- How regularly should I host these sessions?
- What kinds of guests would you like to hear from during these sessions (e.g. another goTenna team member)?