Presentation GotennaMesh

Hi,

I have been asked to talk about the Gotenna Mesh at a local HAM radio club who mainly does emergency communication preparedness. Before I make it myself, does anyone have a powerpoint or keynote presentation or other materials I can use to put a presentation together?

Thanks!

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Saved some screen shots from the app, that’s it. Would rather do a live demo with people that could only be reached through a mesh.

2 Likes

I have 4 units to demo with.

Hey guys. Can you please send an email to partnerup@gotenna.com
Thats the best way to handle this.

1 Like

Actually Rahul I would recommend that we pull together some template slides that people can use in these situations and share publicly here :wink: No need to centralize our decentralized community haha

3 Likes

Send email last night and this morning…

You might want to create a Google slideshow so you can own / manage the content with option for collaboration.

https://www.google.com/slides/about/

1 Like

Our IT locked down google at work to search engine only. :roll_eyes:

Justin

When are these presentations @maingear and @RogerOrange so @Rahul_Subramany understands timeline? (We’re quite slammed here with a lot… like the new 4.2 app release we just finished QA on!)

1 Like

This Saturday at 8AM

I’ll know tomorrow, I know you folks are swamped.

Justin

Thanks @RogerOrange
Will try to get a deck out to you tomorrow end of the day.

1 Like

Awesome that would be very helpfull :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could use that deck too. I’ll be giving a presentation to my glider club about my app. This won’t be for a couple of months.

I’m interested as well. I sent the email but got no response. Luckily I’m not in a hurry. I already gave a presentation but wanted something for future presentations. I’d love to see anything you had from the presentation in London as well.

Here is a short presentation:

Ideally, this presentation should be followed by a live demo. The last slide includes a couple of tips that can help with the demo.

5 Likes

Thanks I will check it out later when I am back in the office

1 Like

Excellent job!
:beer:
thanks,
Justin

2 Likes

Thanks for that! I have added it to my collection of docs. It will be useful for my next presentation.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I found this doc. Has there been any update wrt some of the new features including Emergency Chat? I’m going to be doing a presentation at our neighborhood association (not an HOA) meeting in October and glad I found this but would like to include some of the newer features.

The good news is I’ll be able to do a live demo as I can park my car with a relay node to strategically provide a relay. I’ve already tested from the building where the meeting is held.

4 Likes