Who has highest permanent node in Chicagoland

Who has the highest node above ground level in a high rise building in the Chicago area?

You looking for Chicago proper or outlying suburbs? I have powered relays in the South Loop facing dead west on the 16th floor of my building. I have been trying to inquire buildings throughout Chicago to see if any of them would be willing to place them on their roofs. I have not been very successful in this effort even if I was willing to purchase the hardware but no one knows enough about it, wants to maintain them, or pay for he very little power that they require. If anyone has had any success in this area I would like to hear about how you went about it. I would love to get the mesh community broader and more used in Chicago including permanent relays and users. How can we advertise this more? Thanks

5-19-2021 11:15 am
I went on 3rd floor roof of parking garage of mariano’s store 1615 s. Clark , Chicago, Illinois 60616.
Did a shout out several times in the south loop / China Town area.
Got no response.
:disappointed_relieved:

Don’t get discouraged. It’s unlikely to reach anyone when the lights are on and the traditional communications lines are open. If you were to try it again during a large scale outage I’m sure you’d have better results and be one of the few with communications.