Hi, I’m interested in the txTenna project and wondering if anyone here knows what’s going on with the project at the moment.
- the original repo on Github (MuleTools) had its last update in February 2019, issues have been turned off and the PR page looks stale
- of the dozen existing forks, only @rmyers’s one shows any promising activity, and it’s the one that I used for my tests
- … but even this active fork has the issues page disabled
It’s a shame, because I think the project had some decent technical potential, besides the ephemeral PR bullshit. I have a few questions:
- is the project still actively developed, or maintained?
- if yes, is it still by the original authors, or is @rmyers the de facto maintainer now?
- is there any place currently, other than this forum, where txTenna development is being discussed? (technical rather than social discussion)
Any information would be much appreciated.