txTenna and blockchain

Just read up on txTenna. Does this mean you’ll be incentivizing people to keep their relay on by having the users wishing to use their bandwidth pay in bitcoin (as well as the relays in between). If so, do you have plans for how the payment system could work? I can imagine a pretty flat payment that allocates “points” to each relay and all the end of the month pays the relays based on the percent of usage when compared to the other relays accessed by the user, or it could be the same thing except not by user but by the entire pool of users. Just throwing ideas around.

I would also like to mention that I made this post on reddit for another blockchain project that’s trying to decentralize the internet. (https://www.reddit.com/r/nknblockchain/comments/8koix5/analysis_of_decentralized_networks/)

It seems to me that all of the projects I’ve come across 1. Keep trying to make their own token save for GoTenna and 2. Don’t work together well save for GoTenna and 3. Read the link because I give all kinds of criticisms.

1 Like