You know that thing that happens when you repeat a word so often that it starts to feel like spent bubble-gum in your mouth, all rubbery and tasteless and devoid of meaning?
This hasn’t quite to me happened yet with the word ‘decentralization’ but it’s getting there. I thought I’d start this thread to try and crowdsource a decentralized definition of the word ‘decentralization’! Feel free to comment below with thoughts and musings on any of the following:
- What is decentralization?
- What is not decentralization?
- Why is decentralization interesting/exciting to you?
- Whom does decentralization benefit?
- Whom does decentralization harm?