NYC Sandy-impacted small businesses are getting goTenna Mesh devices! (RISE-NYC grant program)

Square design is hooked up and Meshed!

3 Likes

Construction Services has their devices!

2 Likes

Chelsea auto is good to go!!!

2 Likes

Fort Defiance just received our devices and will be up and running soon!

2 Likes

Sunny’s Bar is now part of the Gotenna Community!

2 Likes

Our busiest tech session yet! Last week, Southwest Brooklyn Industrial Development Corporation, graciously hosted us at their space in Red Hook. We had 10 companies in attendance to learn more about their new goTenna Mesh devices. 300+ devices were distributed at this tech session!

unnamed

We are excited that Red Hook, Gowanus, and Sunset Park have started building their Mesh Networks, and are looking forward to connecting even more businesses in the area. :clap::tada:

2 Likes

Has anyone shared Mesh with anyone they work with? Were there features that intrigued them or you’d like more information on?

1 Like

Device Order #2 is complete! We would like to welcome the following businesses to the NYC Mesh Network:

@Realty_Collective
@Architectural_Grille
@NYPG
@Jcxny
@constservices_of_NY
@chelsea_auto_diagnos
@Lavada
@Square_Design_Inc
@Sunny_s_Bar
@Fort_Defiance
@Erie_Basin
@Waterfront_Kitchens
@Apex_Car_Limousines
@La_Newyorkina
@Red_hook_food_corp
@PatrickJRomeo
@BioLite
@App_Partner
@BRC
@TS_contracting
@OneGirlC00kies
@East_Market_diner
@avenue_w_liquor
@Levin_Engineering_PL
@Liman_restaurant

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Hi Danielle,

Would it be possible to have access to that proposal submitted to the State of NY?

Hello! My name is Kristen. I am new to the goTenna team and I’ll be working on the RISE: NYC grant program for the next 6 months. I’m here to help if any of you have any questions and I look forward to working with the local NYC mesh community!

1 Like

Hi this is Mike from 54 Commerce St Corp. We just received your devices. Setup was easy and fast. Your team was great!

2 Likes

We’ve received our devices and are in the program

3 Likes

We’ve received our devices @ Voltaic today. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Glad to be a part of this

2 Likes

Hi im excited to be part of this network !

2 Likes

Schematic is connected!

3 Likes

Today was a busy day and my first time leading deliveries. Thank you to @Schematic_LLC @John_Lepore_Allstate @Julia_Y and @mylescai for having us and welcome to the NYC Mesh Network! :muscle:

2 Likes

Hey there , we at boardwalk liquids just received our new gotenna mesh devices ! Love them !

1 Like

Hi my name is Samantha from NurtureU Wellness. I just got my new GoTenna Mesh. Awesome.

2 Likes

Russo’s Pharmacy has received their devices.

1 Like