Brooklyn, New York

We can get to a roof in downtown Brooklyn around 5pm! When are you leaving work?

2 Likes

Oh cool! I’ll be here until 5:30 or 6.

3 Likes

Excellent! We’ll start shouting around 5:10pm!

3 Likes

Maybe put your locations on a map and share here so we can all be on the same page and ensure there’s actually LOS?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this work? 31st floor balcony, near the squiggly circle.

2 Likes

I can get to the roof of 1 Hotel!

3 Likes

So just under 1Km about ?

2 Likes

We have Mesh! Distance is .56 miles!

6 Likes

Here we are! Lovely meshing with @EA1

4 Likes

Success!

5 Likes

Nice work guys! Let’s do a mesh next time — anyone else want to join so we can do more than just point to point? Calling all/any others in Manhattan and Brooklyn! Could even the Queens and Staten Island. Or East New Jersey!

3 Likes

been busy for a while with other stuff but how are we doing here in BK? I see we did a roof test?

can anyone move into those towers being built in N Greenpoint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, we made contact across the East River! I’m available for more testing any time.

3 Likes

Are all of you signed up for beta testing via @anon62894636?

@danielagotenna Hey just noticed you guys are right up the street from us! Offices are at the dumbo wework. Saw your presentation at consensus last week, and wanted to stop by and pick up some meshes and talk about some really cool opportunities with the products we are developing!

1 Like

for linking N Brooklyn and further south we really need some elevated relays, I think, perhaps first hop near the park somewhere.

2 Likes

Anyone near downtown Manhattan? In the FiDi?

1 Like

If anyone in NYC is free tomorrow night (Thursday 8/23) — we are having an officewarming in downtown Brooklyn. (We moved to a new space about a month ago.) DM @anon62894636 for details, but it’s 6:45 pm onward! Food, drinks, music. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyone still meshing around bk? fixed my unit. Williamsburg

1 Like

I am in California and want to start a project to connect a gotenna message from here to NY. We will need all the Starbucks from Long Beach to manhattan and everyone in between, however I think we can do it. What do you think?

1 Like