Mesh network in Kansas?

Anyone interested in building gotenna mesh network in Kansas?

I’m in the Kansas City area. Let me know if I can help!

Good!
I wonder if we are the only few trying to do goTenna Mesh networking!

Ron

Any suggestions on how we might grow the mesh network in this area?
I have been trying to educate co-workers. One guy purchased 2 but rarely powers them on in the Gardner area.
I resorted to giving one away to another co-worker. He plans to use in an emergency.

Ron

p.s.
I am also in the Kansas City area, but on the Kansas side.

Sorry for so many emails, all we got at the moment.

Do you ever leave a goTenna mesh device broadcasting? I frequently do. According to the goTenna app, my device is south near where I-35 and 435 intersect, close to College Blvd.

If you are ever in the area, please give it a try.

How do we get others involved in mesh networking?

I am in SE Colorado and would help in SW Kansas. We are 15 Miles from Kansas. Let me know How I can help.

Thank you!

The quick answer would be, “add more users” to the mesh network!

Any ideas on how to extend the range?

I purchased a few extra goTenna devices, but powering them automatically wouldbe a concern.

Ideas?

Ron

I would consider setting up a repeater in the Towanda area…on HIGH GROUND. . This should reach Wichita, Valley Center, El Dorado, Andover, Benton, and maybe Derby… It would just take sometime to put it together…

What is involved in setting up a repeater? If possible, I would be interested in assisting.

Rube,
Lenexa KS

HERE IS THE BASICS add a small 20 solar panel and it recharges the battery indeterminately… GoTenna Mesh Request Video

[

## GoTenna Mesh Request Video

](GoTenna Mesh Request Video - YouTube)

more info Gotenna Mesh Review, The Future Of The Internet?

[

## Gotenna Mesh Review, The Future Of The Internet?

](Gotenna Mesh Review, The Future Of The Internet? - YouTube)

This is cool all of the gotenna nodes across the USA and the Green ones are stationary and function as repeaters goTenna Mesh Network Map | #imeshyou

[

goTenna Mesh Network Map | #imeshyou

Add & discover goTenna Mesh nodes on an interactive map. Connect with others in the mesh network.

](https://imeshyou.gotennamesh.com/)

Do you know anyone west near I-70 westbound toward Denver? I might be willing to donate a few to reliable and interested potential goTenna users!

Rube

We need more coverage. More nodes needed to make this more useful.

I have added another unit in my locale. Hopefully will be able to add another!