Suggestions on inexpensive devices for use with your "extra" Mesh

I’m using my old Nexus 6 since I upgraded to the Pixel XL (v1). I have my other one connected to my Tab S3 which I use for note taking at work. I tried to use an older Lenovo tablet but it was so slow on installing the software I gave up on it.

A 5th/6th generation iPod touch will also support the goTenna App/Mesh! If you want to stay within the iOS UI, this is a good option. e-bay has some listed at reasonable prices. https://www.ebay.com/p/Apple-iPod-touch-5th-Generation-Red-32-GB/135030186

1 Like

If you’re using T-mobile prepaid you can get a free secondary phone by buying a $150 refill for your existing plan. Go here and you can just put any gibberish in the name/email, then you’ll see the offer. I’ve read online that some stores may want you to activate the credit though and possibly charge you more for a new SIM card, so you always gotta be careful. But the terms of the plan are simple and clear. You can get:

Choose from the available selection of the phones listed below:

LG Aristo™

Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime

ZTE Avid Trio

Coolpad Catalyst

Coolpad Defiant

T-Mobile® REVVL®

Motorola Moto e 4th Gen

Ayup - the app isn’t available on Amazon, but its pretty easy to install the Google Play Store on any Amazon Fire, then find the “GoTenna Mesh” app and install it from the play store. Also, if you keep an eye on the Amazon Warehouse, you can get some very cheap prices on returned Fire devices that have been checked and are OK. (I own several). :+1::yum: