Seattle Area Mesh Net Mondays

I’ll be on the net from 8PM until about 10PM, hope to talk to some people!!! Also the MOAN is back up and running (hooray!). Also got new SLA battery chargers from amazon, will post more about that later. See y’all tonight!

1 Like

Try to ping the MOAN! The new GID is: 91050117106145

1 Like

How many people have you been able to check into your net?

2 Likes

Just my friends a few miles away, BUT I just made a facebook group and that should help. Plus I’ve been crazy busy as of late and have not be able to keep the net consistent. But that is now changing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey y’all!!! The net is on for tonight! I might not be home at 8 BUT try and ping the MOAN! Also send it a message (I have a phone hooked up it!) the current GID for the MOAN is: 91050117106145.

I’ll be on as soon as I can.

1 Like

Hi guys, just found this thread and thought I’d say hi as I’m local.

I’ve had the legacy gotenna for 2 years now for backpacking but just got 3 mesh devices for Christmas and set one up as a stationary relay (+1 for me & 1 for wife to carry).

Relay is in Bellevue on a hill (~650 ft) just south of I90 near the southwest corner of Lake Sammamish. Just put it on the map. The device can see the mountains looking over the lake toward Mt. Baker but can’t quite see the lake. It can also see up Cougar Mtn.

I want to try and test range but not sure how yet. Going to try leaving a device at home with my relay tomorrow and see if I can hop to it all the way from South Lake Union…

Would be cool to reach through the MOAN!

2 Likes

My GID is: 12064888987 and the MOAN is: 91050117106145.

I am on now!

This message has been sent from George’s iPhone. If you need to reach him right away please call or text (206)-488-8987

Thank you.

3 Likes

Tried to reach it but no dice. Will try again another day.

1 Like

This should help you: Seattle, Washington

This map will for sure help you hit the MOAN unit! Oh also talk to other users via 1 to 1 message and emergency (emergency uses meshing right @Rahul_Subramany)

1 Like

THIS MAP IS FAR MORE DETAILED!!! THANK YOU @ShootAnyAngle

1 Like